Monday 6 April 2015

Let's Chat // 2. 'Me Time'


Hey! So since my last months 'Let's Chat' post was all about Organisation, I decided to change it up, and with a contrast, talk about 'Me Time'

Everyone needs a little head space, before they go insane. Here are three things that I love to do to chill out.

1. Take time to be by myself - I cannot stress enough how helpful it is for 'Me Time' to be by yourself every once in a while. Whether it's for five minutes, or a whole day. It's good to pamper yourself every once in a while, for a little bit of sanity. Sometimes I even like to go shopping by myself, sad I know.

2. Reading Books - Sometimes it's great to take a break from a phone or laptop screen. I mean I have prescription glasses as a result of too much laptop time. A book i've been loving in the past few months is 'Theodore Boone - Future Lawyer' It's fantastic and I recommend it to anyone out there.

3. Blogging - Whether it's on Blogger, or on Tumblr, I've grown to love blogging over the past few years. I might not have the greatest following but I blog to document my life for myself. I'm really not concerned about the viewings attached to my blog.

So, there you go !!

(^-^) x


0 comments:

Post a Comment