Tuesday 25 November 2014

The 1st Corfu Photobook










Hey guys! How have you been? Recently me and my family went on an incredible getaway to the Mediterranean island of Corfu. I've been to cyprus before, but I've never been to an island as small as this. Corfu is a greek island, near albania and italy. It's just absolutely wonderful. Although the holiday didn't get off to the best start (annoying car dealers and early morning flights), the holiday was absolutely incredible. 

Greek food and culture is amazing, every encounter we had was enlightening and satisfying, amazing. With a beach and taverna round every corner, Corfu is everything you could ever ask for.

Anyway I don't want to give too much away, because there are two more parts (in the new year !) to this miniseries, with more photos to come. 

1. The amazing sunset view from our villa
2. Kassiopi Beach
3. Me swimming in the sea
4. My sister and my feet in the water
5. The cutest cat that was always on our doorstep
6. Some bohemian houses in the village of Nissaki
7. Palm trees
8. The incredible sea, with Albania in the background

See you soon! x
(^-^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment