Wednesday 8 October 2014

REVIEW // Simple Facial Cleanser


Hey guys! So as you can see recently I've been trying to make the content on my blog as varied as possible. I've decided to do a review. I know some people hate this style of post, but I've been meaning to talk about this product for a long time.

Unfortunately I can't remember the price of this product, im assuming it cost around £3 to £5, so in terms of facial cleansers, it's very reasonable. My mum uses products such as Avon and Clarins which are far more pricey but they both get the job done! My top tip is to buy the cheaper option first, try it out, and then go down the more expensive route, rather than the other way round.

When you first apply this product to the skin, it comes out as a gel, then by using swirling motions, it becomes a moisturizer consistency. It removes all makeup or just does a good job at brightening the face in the morning. It has 'vitamin goodness', and contains no perfume and no colour, It's really refreshing and coming from a person with lots of benefit products, I genuinely prefer this one.

I know its short and sweet, but I hope this gave you a few tips on how to save money on facial products.

(^-^)
(By the way this isn't sponsored !!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment