Tuesday 28 October 2014

Fall/Autumn Eye Essentials



Products (from left to right)
1. Eye-shadow brush
2. Collection 'Fast Stroke' Eyeliner
3. Eyebrow Brush
4. Eyebrow Pencil and 'Spoolie'
5. New York Colours Eye-shadow in colour 'Bazar - 907'
6. Claire's Eye-shadow palette ombre colours

So here it is, another autumn beauty blogpost, I'm really beginning to like these. I'm currently obsessed with autumnal colours when i'm not at school, and I love blending in the tones. Theses colours work best for casual days, and for a more formal smokey eye look. 

In the near future, I hope to purchase the 'Urban Decay' Naked Palette, but at the moment, as i'm still experimenting with shades, im sticking with the drugstore options. 

I'm not 100% sure on the shades that are in this A/W14 season, but I know the smokey eye trend will never be outdated. 

Hope you liked this alternative style post! A new polyvore is coming soon!

(^-^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment