Monday 28 July 2014

Summer Vibes



H&M magazine

Summer is that time, when the whole year pauses. Sun, sea and smiles. Longer days and shorter nights, the perfect time to unload and relax. It's the time of year where everything changes. I love reading magazines and books. Listening to some peaceful music. I love it.

My phone, a magazine and some water

During summer I rarely go out with a full face of makeup, I like to wear moisturizer instead of foundation, eyeliner alone instead of with mascara, lipsticks and balms instead of lip glosses. My skin routine improves as a consequence. It's a win win! 

Photography of some flowers

Summer is a time to be carefree, to destress before the school year. Make sure you look after you're skin, by moisturizing daily, and exfoliating at least once a week. I will for sure make a blogpost about my weekly skin routine! But that's all for now!

What did you think of my first ever blogpost? Okay I hope! 
  
(^-^)

5 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster award. You can check out the rules of the game at my blog. Have fun!
    beautyazade.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post dear!Really like it:)
    Keep in touch
    Antonella xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete